This manor house was built in the 16th and 17th centuries by the Cunha Lobo Barbosa and Sottomayor family just 1 km from the sea. In 1820, the Genoese Judge Luigi Vital Monteverdi married the owner of the estate and the house became to be known as Quinta do Monteverde. The manor house was completely renovated but the interior retains the touch of the seventeen hundreds. Quinta de Monteverde is a walled estate between the hills and the sea and close to the river mouth. In Castelo do Neiva, the sandy beach rolls on and on; sand dunes and unspoilt stretches lend a wonderful sense of isolation to the surroundings.
|Central heating||Tennis court||Parking Space|
|Speaks Spanish||Speaks French||Speaks English|
|Swimming Pool||Wine Tasting||Meals per request|
|4 x Apt. x2|
|1 x Apt. x4|
|3 x Double bedroom|
|1 x Twin Bedroom|
This will be replaced with the Google Map.