+351 258 931 750

Book Now

2

The Casa Vilarinho de S. Romão, built during the seventeenth century and was much improved a century later. The chapel was built much earlier and was consecrated in 1462.
It is distinguished by its prominent placement and harmonious architecture, which was planned to enable a balanced and enjoyable existence. Here, the charms of the past meet the comfort of the present and come together to allow for a pleasant stay in fine wine country of Douro, just a few minutes from some of region most notable landmarks.


Facilities

Central heatingChapelParking Space
Speaks SpanishSpeaks FrenchSpeaks English
InternetGardenFireplace
WalksBoat RidesSwimming Pool
Wine TastingMeals per requestPing-pong
TVWi-Fi

Accommodation

4 x Double bedroom
2 x Twin Bedroom

This will be replaced with the Google Map.

More Information

Other Offers

Loading...