The Faria Araújo family who still resides there today purchased Casa do Ameal in 1669 for just 3,500 shillings. It is thought to have been built in the 16th Century, although no exact date is known. In keeping with traditional Minho noble houses the entrance courtyard is adorned with a stone fountain and pond. The proprietors of Ameal have thoughtfully provided an authentic handicrafts and folkloric display, and exhibit antique costumes belonging to their ancestors.
RNET n.º 3533 - Turismo no Espaço Rural - Casa de Campo
|Central heating||Parking Space||Speaks Spanish|
|Speaks French||Speaks English||Internet|
|4 x Apt. x2|
|3 x Apt. x4|
|1 x Double bedroom|
This will be replaced with the Google Map.